Strategic Marketing for Schools is an affiliation of highly experienced specialist marketers led by Jonathan Fingerhut
Jonathan has a well-rounded business track record spanning over 30 years on both the client and consultancy sides. He now focuses on pragmatic business development and marketing solutions for state, independent and special schools
Jonathan was the founding chair of a groundbreaking parent group that established a new £50 million, 1,250 place, parent promoted secondary school in London in 2010
As well as education, Jonathan has brought his expertise to bear in a wide range of industries, markets and public/voluntary /charitable sectors.
He is also a fully accredited mediator helping people and organisations to resolve their disputes without the need to resort to expensive, emotionally draining and time consuming litigation.
- Marketing strategy, planning and implementation
- Effective joining up the full range of marketing tools
- Strategic and new business development
- Communication strategies – internal and external
- Customer audits to inform the marketing strategy and planning
- Workshops on marketing 'free', independent and special schools